Hello there gorgeous gamers, we’ve got another review for you and it’s for Crash Drive 3, out now on consoles, PC, and mobile devices.
Crash Drive 3 is a fun driving game that’s not too difficult to play. It’s available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, iOS, and Android.
On mobile devices, the game is actually completely free-to-play (with in-app purchases) as opposed to the paid version available on console and PC. But is it worth paying for on PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, and PC? You’ll have to watch our Crash Drive 3 review to find out. Or read the original review on Pure PlayStation.
Crash Drive 3 Video Review
Crash Drive 3 ReviewCrash Drive 3 Review
- Varied and fun game modes
- Looks good and runs flawlessly
- Cross play means you'll never sit in an empty game
- No option to disable events, even in offline mode
- You'll see most of the content within just a couple of hours
- Poor feedback on vehicles